CMU is excited to partner with Walden University, a U.S. regionally accredited online university, to offer concurrent enrollment opportunities to pre-med and medical students. The concurrent enrollment model allows students to pursue a second degree that complements their clinical training and prepares them for the highly competitive residency match process by enhancing their academic credentials and developing their professional perspective. Walden University has an established track record of concurrent enrollment success on the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels with dedicated support to allow students to succeed in both programs. The concurrent enrollment model provides the structure to master time management.
Walden programs can help you develop critical and creative thinking skills required to be successful in the healthcare field. Walden concurrent curriculum will enhance your understanding of the evolving healthcare delivery system, both in the U.S. and abroad. Medical students require a sound understanding of administrative policy and practices to administer care both effectively and efficiently in a rapidly changing environment. The concurrent enrollment model cultivates disciplined students who are equipped with the skill set to be future healthcare industry leaders.
Why a Concurrent Enrollment Model?
- Master and Doctoral programs in Health Services and Public Health
- The MPH addresses the growing need for well-prepared public health professionals and provides the credentials to serve as an advocate for the development of healthy communities.
- The MHA can help prepare students for leadership roles in hospitals and other health care organizations with proficiency in areas such as business management, reimbursement, applicable laws and investment and expansion strategies.
- Bachelor’s program in Healthcare Management, Health Studies for student needing a Bachelor’s degree
- Certificate available in Clinical Research Administration
- US News & World Report identified Walden as the No. 1 largest online graduate public health program by enrollment.
We invite you to contact your Liaison today and learn more about how you can integrate Walden programs into your program of study and qualify for the tuition-reduction offer.
International Account Manger
Direct Phone: 443-627-7292
*Only one tuition-reduction benefit may be applied to tuition.
We are proud of our students who are fighting the Coronavirus pandemic. Thank you.
The CMU has submitted the application for Accreditation to ACCM. Accreditation Commission on Colleges of Medicine (ACCM) is an independent, not-for-profit organization that is authorized by the Governments of countries to verify the quality of education in medical schools. Liaison […]
Online classes during COVID-19 As we address the impact of COVID-19, Caribbean Medical University would like to announce that Basic Science program classes in Summer 2020 semester (commencing on May 12th) will be temporarily conducted online at our newly developed […]