PRE-MEDICAL SCIENCE FACULTY OF PRE-MEDICAL SCIENCES COURSES CURRICULUM SCHOOL OF MEDICINE - BASIC SCIENCE FACULTY OF BASIC SCIENCES COURSES SCHOOL OF MEDICINE - CLINICAL SCIENCE HEADS OF CLINICAL MEDICINE CENTERS FACULTY OF CLINICAL MEDICINE PROGRAM OUTLINE CLINICAL ROTATIONS AND COURSES REQUIREMENTS TO START CLINICAL ROTATIONS STANDARD PROCEDURES OF CLINICAL ROTATIONS FLOW CHART OF CLINICAL ROTATIONS REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE CLINICAL ROTATIONS ONLINE LIBRARY NBME AND USMLE PREP COURSES COMPREHENSIVE BASIC SCIENCE SYNOPSIS (CBSS) EXAMS AND ASSESSMENTS BASIC SCIENCE CLINICAL SCIENCE ACADEMIC CALENDAR GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS RESIDENCY PROGRAM
- Completion of all the Basic Science courses and passing of all the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) Basic Science Subject.
- Pass NBME Comprehensive Basic Science Exams (CBSE) with the current score of 61 or above as of February 23rd 2022.
- Pass USMLE Step 1 (it is heavily recommended to take this exam immediately after passing NBME CBSE while the information is still fresh on your mind)
- Completion of all the Clinical Medicine Rotations and passing all Clinical Subject Shelf Examinations. Passing scores are contingent upon the mean and standard deviation (SD) of the passing (NBME grades).
- Pass NBME Comprehensive Clinical Subject Exam (CCSE) with the current score of 214 or above as of August 2022.