STEP 2 – Review Policies:
STEP 4 – Complete Submit Required Documents:
- Completed Application Form along with $75 Application Fee
- One (1) passport style color photo (2″ X 2″) uploaded to your MyCMU account
- Official transcript(s):
- MD Applicants – official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Premed Applicants – High School diploma and transcripts
- Academic transcripts from non-U.S./ Canadian Schools: (Not applicable to transfer students from other Caribbean medical schools). Students from non-U.S./ Canadian schools must request a course-by-course and GPA evaluation (and translation if applicable) of their official school transcripts, and they can contact: Education Credential Evaluators (ECE):https://www.ece.org, or World Education Services (WES): http://www.wes.org, or any company listed with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), http://www.naces.org.High/ Secondary school transcripts: General evaluation + GPA. Only evaluated transcripts will be accepted.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay (Up to 750 words)
- MCAT scores, if available.
- TOEFL scores, if applicable.
For details, please review Submittals Checklist
STEP 5 – Undergo an Interview:
- Upon receipt of all required submittals, the Department of Admission may schedule an interview with the candidate to evaluate his/her motivation to study medicine and to ask questions regarding submitted documents.
STEP 6 – Expect the Final Decision
Within two weeks of the interview, the Director of Admission makes a decision on the application.
- If approved – an Acceptance Package will be sent to the student.
- If denied – an explanation letter will be sent to the student.